Information for Non-Profit Companies
What is This About?
Ares Software, Inc. intends to be a good Internet citizen
by helping charitable and humanitarian, small, non-profit
organizations get their internet presence at the lowest
And, whether we can help you or not:
Thank you for making the world a better place!
What Do We Offer?
We offer the following, for free:
- We will host your web site on our servers (but reserve the
right to limit the size and traffic of your site)
- We will provide help in setting up and maintaining your site
- At your request, We will advise you to the best of
our knowledge in getting the most out of your web site,
whether that may be attracting attention, increasing
donations, or other
- We may provide a direct link to your web site from our
home page and/or other pages of our site, at our discretion
(based on our perceived value to you and impact to us)
- We will offer advice (unless you tell us otherwise) to help
you maximize the visits and/or impact of your web site
based on our web experience
- If you outgrow us, we will help you find and/or set up
hosting with an affordable, reliable provider (you will
have to pay this new provider yourself).
We will occasionally find something else we want to offer for
free, and we're open to suggestions.
What Don't We Offer?
- We do not offer Domain Name registration (e.g., registering
that "MyCharity.org" domain name); however, we can help
you find a reliable, low-price third-party domain
- We will not design a web site for you
- We will not make direct donations to your organization
- Please keep in mind that our personnel availability is
limited and varies from time to time.
We are occasionally unable to offer other services - but do ask.
Do you Qualify?
To qualify, you need to meet the following (at least, most of the
- You must be a not-for-profit organization
- You must provide humanitarian or charitable services as your
- You must not be affiliated with any government or political
- You must not discriminate in your services based on
political, religious, racial, gender, or personal reasons,
or any other reasons other than practical reasons
- You must not have a paid staff
- You must receive under $10,000 per year in cash donations
(regardless of currency)
- You must not give credit to individuals or organizations that
- You must be an existing, functioning organization already
If you meet some but not all of these, please ask us - it
How Can You Get Our Help?
Contact our Site Administrator at
with the following information:
- Your organization's name, address, and contact information
- Your full name and your role in the organization
- The purpose of the organization (detail is good)
- If you are officially registered as a charitable
organization, please give us the registration details
- The best way(s) to contact you
- Your current web site URL (if any)
- Any other information you feel will help us make an informed
We reserve the right to refuse help to any organization without
justification or warning. This will be done to protect our
Company as we see fit, including if we are unable to take on
additional organizations without negatively impacting our own
services to our customers. It may also be due to philosophical
incompatibilities, which we may or may not be willing to disclose.